Thursday, November 10, 2005

Positive Words, Brighter Smiles!

Does the world look gloomy or is that a personal view? For me, it has been a constant challenge to stop sounding negetive and dejected with life. Sure... life is not always rosy, and we have to accept that lemons do come our way now and then.

So, before I say or act in a moody fashion, I tell myself, "Just for now, just for today, can I think positively and openly? Say words that will gladden the hearts around me? Yes, I can."

The surrounding feelings will then suddenly appear lighter, softer and more pleasant.

Say positive words with its full meaning. Try it now!
Yes.
Beautiful.
Happy.
Special.
Lovely.
Truly.
Thank you.
It's good today.
See you later.

1 Comments:

At 2:52 pm, Blogger Aaron Tan said...

i'll keep coming back for more beautiful advises.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home