Wednesday, January 25, 2006

5 Questions That Spark Opportunity

How do you stop working for salary and start working for opportunity?

Are you working for money? If so, are you happy? If the answer is no, then you have to find a higher cause to why you are unhappy with your work.

Working for opportunity takes you beyond the meaningless toil that happens daily. Look beyond your job description and ask:
· What is my responsibility in my company? How dependable am I?
· What abilities do I possess? Am I maximizing my talents? What other skills must I have?
· What is my role in my company? Do I play a big part? Am I a star? How to become one?
· What is my status in my company? How do I improve my status? How can I expand my influence onto others?
· Successful people have the big picture outlook to work, to home and in life. Do I have that big picture outlook?

Start working on the 5 answers above and you will start working for a higher purpose. Opportunity awaits...

No longer do you finish a job just because you have to. No. Instead, each tiny work done is just part of a bigger mission. No one really pushes paper all day… unless you refuse see anything beyond that.

Hint: The more you put into life, the more it pays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home